Friday, September 2, 2011

Trebled Tool.



62nd of Hunter's Moon, Ava. 719

The members of this village have been most begrudging in their assistance so far.  I suspect this is due to my orders to exhume the poor thatcher, but it is something I have sensed since my arrival.

The only person who seemed to have any idea of where Pitre received his mortal wound was his betrothed, but she has fled the village to join a local monastery.  After some pressure, her father finally allowed me to search her meager possessions.

It was in his letters to her that I have found my next destination: Erdwal, in Nephalia.  Even as I write this, the stable-boy is preparing my horse and the house mother is packing my things.  I haven't a minute to lose, as each that passes cools the trail.

Raben

2 comments:

  1. Possible anagrams for "Trebled Tool":

    Bottled Lore
    Blood Letter


    selected others:
    http://tinyurl.com/434yuxy

    ReplyDelete